Ida for Resellers
What is Ida and how does it Work?
Ida is the Dairy Farmer’s Assistant;
Ida learns the behavior of cows and their farmers, distills that data and provides tailored, easy to interpret, insights directly to the farmer’s smart device, assisting in the management of a more efficient farm!
Why sell Ida?
- Stand at the forefront of the most innovative Agritech advancement on the market right now.
- Benefit from recurring Margin on all clients
- Experience improved Farmer relations and client satisfaction.
- Establish your business in a largely, untapped market
- Consistent support from a dedicated Connecterra Account Manager.
- Advice, training and materials from Connecterra’s
- Marketing and Sales team, to establish your foothold in your local market.
- Benefit from Connecterra local lead generation and campaigning.
- Leads generated by Connecterra for your region will be redirected to your business unit.
How much does Ida cost?
Get Ida on your farm today from as little as €2.50 per cow per month.
No matter the size of your farm, number of cows, or whether your cows are in a barn or free-grazing, there is a price and a plan to suit your needs. Choose from Standard, Pro or Flex plans, and get Ida on your farm as soon as 6 weeks!
How do You become an Ida Reseller?
The process is simple:
- Step 1: Fill in the Reseller Application Form.
- Step 2: We assess your application based on several key criteria.
- Step 3: Based on the above assessment, we will respond to you within a maximum of 3 working weeks.
If the time and fit is right:
- Step 4: We follow up with a 1st call.
- Step 5: Arrange a face-2-face meeting.
- Step 6: A reseller agreement is put in place and signed by both parties.
Where is Ida currently being sold?
Find out which countries Ida is currently being sold in, what our expansion plans are as well as existing reseller information.
Reseller Application Form
With the industry trending towards digital and AI adoption to better optimize farm efficiencies, Ida is in high demand across the globe.